The History of Timothy Christian School
The Timothy Christian School Society was formed in 1955 by parents who wanted positive, Christ-centred education for their children. School operations began in 1963 and in 1969 Timothy Christian School moved to its present location east of Williamsburg. The building was erected by the hands of supporters and as enrollment grew, classrooms and a gymnasium were added. Now, some 57 years after it began, third generation children are attending Timothy Christian School. Today’s parents share the same passion for Christian education that the founding families did, and TCS is proud to have had over 600 students through its doors.