Lest we forget
Poppy, poppy, what do you say? Wear me on Remembrance Day.
Poppy, poppy, what do you tell? Many soldiers in battle fell.
Poppy, poppy, what should we know? That peace on earth should grow, grow, grow.
Today we took a few moments out of our day to remember.
We remember people that make a difference. We remember …
- soldiers who fight and some who die in war
- doctors and nurses who help those wounded in war
- veterans who gave their service during war
- people today who live where there is war
- leaders who make decisions about war
And we remember that by taking a few moments to remember we also can make a difference.
Take 2 minutes to remember and reflect on the sacrifice of others.
May we always remember … so that we will never forget.